Vin Santo Food Pairing
(VEEN SAHN-toh): An amber wine with toffee, tangy flavors, and nuts.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Vin Santo:
- Wine with Pumpkin Pie
- Wine with Warm Toasted Walnuts
- Wine with gingerbread cookies
- Wine with chocolate cookies
- Wine with sugar cookies
- Wine with chocolate chip cookies
- Wine with spice cake
- Wine with brownies
- Wine with a Kit Kat®
- Wine with a dessert that has pecans
- Wine with a dessert that has pumpkin in it
- Wine with cheescake
- Wine with chocolate with fruit
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.