Verdejo Food Pairing
(vehr-DAY-yoh): A dry, grassy wine with hints of herbs.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Verdejo:
- Wine with Patatas Bravas (Spiced Potato)
- Wine with Marinated Olives
- Wine with Spanish Omelette
- Wine with Stuffed Mussels
- Wine with Garlic Shrimp
- Wine with Seared Scallops
- Wine with Serrano Ham
- Wine with Red Pizza (No Cheese)
- Wine with pizza and red peppers
- Wine with a pizza with mushrooms
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.