Sangria Food Pairing
A red wine blend with juicy fruit flavors and citrus.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Sangria:
- Wine with Patatas Bravas (Spiced Potato)
- Wine with Grilled Eggplant
- Wine with Spanish Omelette
- Wine with Red Peppers Stuffed w/ Tuna
- Wine with Seafood Paella
- Wine with Stuffed Mussels
- Wine with Garlic Shrimp
- Wine with Melon w/ Ham
- Wine with Empanadas
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.