Sancerre Food Pairing
(sahn-SEHR): A fruity white wine that has vegetal flavors.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Sancerre:
- Wine with Roasted Asaparagus
- Wine with Red Pizza (No Cheese)
- Wine with Pizza w/ Artichokes
- Wine with Spanakopita
- Wine with deviled eggs
- Wine with artichoke dip
- Wine with eel sushi or unagi
- Wine with a dessert that has macadamia nuts
- Wine with snapper
- Wine with scallops
- Wine with a salad with meat
- Wine with Goat cheese
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.