Nebbiolo Food Pairing
(neh-be-YOH-lo): A red wine with wild cherry, truffles, and tar.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Nebbiolo:
- Wine with Fontina Cheese
- Wine with Pasta with Sausage
- Wine with Mushroom Risotto
- Wine with Gnocchi
- Wine with Osso Buco
- Wine with Chicken Cattiatore
- Wine with Costoletta alla Valdostana
- Wine with beef with garlic and pepper sauce
- Wine with Fontina cheese
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.