Grenache Food Pairing
(gruh-NAHSH): A red wine with pepper mixed into a jammy flavor.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Grenache:
- Wine with Shepherd's Pie (Lamb)
- Wine with Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Wine with Chicken with Stir Fry Vegetables
- Wine with Herbed Meatballs
- Wine with Roasted Pheasant
- Wine with game hen
- Wine with corned beef
- Wine with tuna
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.