Cremant Food Pairing
(kray-MAHN): A sparkling wine with aromas of red fruit, apricot, and almonds.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Crémant:
- Wine with Langres Cheese
- Wine with Omelets
- Wine with artichoke dip
- Wine with carrot cake
- Wine with a dessert that has melons in it
- Wine with a dessert that has strawberries in it
- Wine with butterscotch pudding
- Wine with chocolate pudding
- Wine with vanilla pudding
- Wine with lemon cream pie or lemon cream desserts
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.