Chateauneuf-du-Pape Food Pairing
(sha-toh-nuhf-doo-PAHP): A spicy red wine with ripe flavors of black fruit, coffee, and pepper.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Châteauneuf-du-Pape:
- Wine with Moussaka
- Wine with Shepard's Pie (Lamb Stew)
- Wine with Munster Cheese
- Wine with Grilled Venison
- Wine with Grilled Chicken
- Wine with Roast Lamb with Garlic & Rosemary
- Wine with Southwestern Tri-Tip Steak
- Wine with roast beef sandwich
- Wine with barbecue meat and BBQ seasoning
- Wine with veal shanks
- Wine with lamb stew
- Wine with roast duck
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.