Cava Food Pairing
(CAH-vah): A dry, sparkling wine that is crisp & fresh with subtle fruit flavors.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Cava:
- Wine with Sufganiyot (Doughnuts)
- Wine with Patatas Bravas (Spiced Potato)
- Wine with Spanish Omelette
- Wine with Stuffed Mussels
- Wine with Melon w/ Ham
- Wine with Lobster Portuguese
- Wine with Mollusks
- Wine with Raw Vegetables
- Wine with an Almond Joy® candy bar
- Wine with chocolate pudding
- Wine with coffee ice cream or mocha ice cream
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.