Cabernet Franc Food Pairing
(KA-behr-nay FRAHNK): A tart red with red berry, fresh green herbs, dark earth & a spicy bite.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Cabernet Franc:
- Wine with Potato Kugel
- Wine with Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Wine with Pork w/ Apple Stuffing
- Wine with Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- Wine with Warm Toasted Walnuts
- Wine with Chicken with Polenta
- Wine with Vegetable Lasagna
- Wine with Veal alla Pizzaiola
- Wine with Chicken Marsala
- Wine with pineapple & ham pizza or Hawaiian pizza
- Wine with ostrich
- Wine with pizza and black olives
- Wine with a tomato & basil pizza
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.