Brunello Food Pairing
(broo-NELL-oh): A smooth red wine with flavors of chestnuts, plum, and earth.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Brunello:
- Wine with Lamb Chops
- Wine with Veal Chops with porcini sauce
- Wine with Mustard Beef Tenderloin
- Wine with wild boar
- Wine with a pizza with mushrooms
- Wine with beef stew
- Wine with duck with garlic
- Wine with veal piccata
- Wine with veal parmigiana
- Wine with lamb chops or lamb steaks
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.