Barolo Food Pairing
(bah-ROH-loh): A dry red wine from Piedmont Italy with dark fruit, licorice, tobacco, smoke and oak.
Here are a few pairing ideas for best food with Barolo:
- Wine with Figgy Pudding
- Wine with Eggplant Alla Parmigiana
- Wine with Roast Lamb
- Wine with Mushroom Risotto
- Wine with Lasagna
- Wine with Veal Campagnola
- Wine with Veal Chops with porcini sauce
- Wine with wild boar
- Wine with venison
- Wine with a dessert that has raspberries in it
- Wine with veal shanks
- Wine with roast lamb
- Wine with lamb shanks
- Wine with Provolone cheese
Here are some killer wines at great prices:
Food and Wine Pairing
If you'd like find what wine goes with what food, you can use the Hello Vino tool on this page, or view our large list of food and wine pairing suggestions.
Search for a Food & Wine Pairing:
For example, search wine with turkey or gouda wine pairing.